This Is For Someone Somewhere Said On Chidi Young's Today.

Views

 On Chidi Young's Today | This Is For Someone Somewhere.


 My Friend Give Heed To My Sayings And You Will Make Ur Family Proud; You Are The Hope Of Your Family.. 👪


So Know It NOW That You Were Born To Positively Change Your Family Story, Yes You.  

And On This Cause, Do Not Dine It Away On The Table Of Anyhow Lifestyle By Living Your Life Like It's Not Your Business. of Course, It Is.


You Was The Cause Of Celebration In Your Family On The Day Of Your Birth And A Positive Celebration Is What You Most Make Happening In Your Family.

 This Is Within Your Capacity To Make Possible, For God Had Equipped You To Do This, Even Before Your Birth.


 However, Take My Advice, Brace Up , Be Courageous & Stay Focus On Positive Cause..

And I Hope That You Will, Won't You ❓


 What I Speak To You Is Like Honey Better Than Sugar And Good For Everyone.


#chidi_Young

#chidiyoung



Post a Comment

0 Comments

/>